Life's Little Luxuries

Life's Little Luxuries
#foreveryoung

Friday, July 16, 2010

Throwbacks

So now that I have taken an inspiration into action, I am really relieved. I am sure this will find a direction soon enough, but I won't definitely know until I start writing more. I have to thank Casey Loza (filthy ego) and her Twittering for me getting into writing, and I hope I get a few followers along the way who thoroughly enjoy my thoughts as much as I enjoy hers.
--I have to write a three-page macroeconomics paper on the economy of the USA...of all the countries I could have been given by my professor, it was the US. Pros: a lot of info. Cons: I can't BS. The point is, I will enjoy writing on here. I never used to to like writing, until I realized it wasn't writing in general. It was writing something I was forced to write, and not to write from the natural flow of my fingers.
--For my blogs path, I am thinking: a little bit of fashion, a dash of politics (pertaining to economics), and most likely *life as a college student!*
I hope you enjoy this as much as I will.
-E!
PS the title is for the throwback essence of blogger, anyone remember xanga? Subconsciously I remembered my username and password and reading my old entries from over 6 years ago is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment