Life's Little Luxuries

Life's Little Luxuries
#foreveryoung

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Late night thanking

As I continue to gather more ideas for my #senioryearbucketlist and post, I'm going to interject with a little late night thanking.
I'm going to start them with a bunch of cliches, be prepared:
- It is true what they say, it's not about what you know, but WHO you know. It's incredible how networking can change your path in life.
- It's all about being at the right place, at the right time. Seriously, without a little *luck*, I wouldn't be where I am and as content as I am, to know who I know and to do what I do.
- It's no joke the quality over quantity is a big deal. Here is a phenomenal example: I have an important tweet to share with the world, but I may not have relatively many followers, but WHO and the TYPE of followers I have are very influential people! [S/O to my RT followers, I appreciate your influence]
- You better believe it, but hard work ~definitely~ beats talent when talent doesn't perform. You absolutely cannot just fly by. Life can be incredibly fair in a sense of karma if you expect things to be dropped in front of you.

Lastly, I am incredibly thankful and acknowledge that to have all of the opportunities I am given is very special indeed. It's a combination of the aforementioned cliches & their themes and without each, I wouldn't be as lucky, special, happy, & content with my life. As a senior in college, I couldn't ask for better friends, coworkers, boss, supporters, jobs, internship, & student groups.

Peace - Love - Happiness

*picture for inspiration!*

No comments:

Post a Comment