Life's Little Luxuries

Life's Little Luxuries
#foreveryoung

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rule #3

So this came to me after my little brother who isn't so little yelled at me for "spazzing" out. I really think it's my personality that he hasn't realized in his 20 years of being my younger brother, but I guess I need to tone it down. I would also like to attribute this quality of mine to my mother - number 1 to freak out over the littlest things. Don't we all though? We are pretty quick to raise our voice and get frazzled. (I could argue, his cutting me off before I finished my sentence is what threw me off the deep end, but I won't. And my mom calling me a million times to be his messenger and forgetting to tell me a million things thereby calling me every goddamn 2 minutes. But I won't...above it.)

Rule #3. Keep calm. [Nothing's as big of a deal as it seems.]

Sit on it. It'll make the holiday season that much easier to handle when you're stuck with family members who bring out the worst in you. I mean that in the most loving way. I'm sure you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment