Life's Little Luxuries

Life's Little Luxuries
#foreveryoung

Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday!

Had enough time to stop by my favorite Starbucks and write a post - the usual. As I sit by the fireplace where it's incredibly warm & lifts the mood of the place, I can't stop looking at the cute old man sitting across of me. He's got a mini-planner and pen in hand as his hands tremor to hold it. Grabbing his coffee, it looked like it was about to spill out. Kudos to the old man still reading his little planner, hands shaking, and without glasses! Old people can be cute...

Well, it's Monday so I am very glad to be able to indulge in a little coffee as I reside by the fireplace before I tackle the longest of my two days ahead of me.

Remember, indulge a little, take in the sunshine, and don't stress. Not only will you be happy, you'll pass your serenity on to others.

Happy Monday!
Peace, love, & happiness.





No comments:

Post a Comment