Life's Little Luxuries

Life's Little Luxuries
#foreveryoung

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Remedy: Starbucks

Once again, hitting up Starbucks to get the season's best flavor: caramel brûlée. It's the exclusivity of it that allows me to indulge. Also the marketing, let's be real- it's hard to turn down that adorable picture of it with the sprinkles and whipped cream (even though I get it skinny). To indulge in a variation of it such as a misto, makes a Monday more bearable. When I get that feeling of being a little bluesy, I make it a point to get my drink, plop on a couch & take a few moments to myself.
Have any Monday remedies? I hope this name drop doesn't make you want to head over to your nearest Sbux, because that happens to me all the time. Zero self control.

HAPPY MAGNIFICENT MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment